Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Is Wiz Khalifa Cold Musically?

Welcome back to First Class Blogs
Now before I start this debate blog, let me get this out the way now. Please do not confuse this blog with hating or bitterness, and please do not bring hate nor bitterness towards the site. 

Music blog debate question, Is Wiz Khalifa cold musically?

We haven't heard too music solo music from Mr. Thomaz in quite some time. He's been on a few features here and there but where's the solo music and where's is next single? O.N.I.F.C was an ok album it sold pretty good numbers but was the quality of the music good? 

Wiz is still doing great financially I would assume. Show money, merchandising, and signing Juicy J was a great chess move. I'm not here to discuss his pockets, I'm simply here asking where's the music and do the general public believe that Wiz and his music is cold?

There were two songs I've heard this year "Look Into My Eyes" and "Look What I Got On" but it seemed like the general public listened, cared about the music for less than 24 hours and moved on.

"Look Into My Eyes"


"Look What I Got On"


Leave your comments about what you think about "The Prince Of The City" Wiz Khalifa and do you think he's currently cold musically?

Written by Rell Mac (@Rell_Mac)


No comments:

Post a Comment