Monday, June 25, 2012

Heaux gon be heauxs so I couldn't blame.......

The title of today's blog has nothing to do with the blog, I just needed to get your attention. So now that I got you niggas here, grab a seat we need to talk.

Monday is normally a music and/or #PghSupportPgh blog but I had to set that aside today to discuss a few things that have been bothering about niggas.

So sit back and read this shit, it just might change your life!

Now, this past Saturday I was on Twitter seeing niggas (niggas meaning males and females) tweet the normal nigga shit that gets posted on Black Twitter. Might I add some of the shit is pure comedy and some is just down right sad. Throughout my tweeting I've noticed people discussing and making comments on a new pair of shoes that came out. I'm pretty sure you know what shoes I'm talking about, the shoes niggas around the country love with all their heart and soul, Jordan's.
Before I move on there are things I personally love and want to obtain throughout my life but it takes time and also taking someone having their priorities together. That's what today's blog is about niggas (niggas meaning males and females) getting their priorities straight. Now in no way am I perfect so before you start and try to slander me by saying "Who the fuck is this lightskin nigga to tell me I have to get my priorities together?" shut the fuck up and read this. The ones who try to slander and ignore this blog are the people who really need to pour a tall glass of chill and read.

Back to these shoes and priorities tho my nigga.

Why do niggas love Jordan's but dont love filling out job applications? Or how about this, riddle me this, why do niggas love Jordan's but don't love moving out their mothers house? Here is one more for ya, why do niggas love Jordan's but don't love taking care of their kids?

Some of you niggas will break your neck and spend your last $150 dollars on a pair of shoes but live in the basement of your mothers house and don't help with the rent. That's what I don't understand. There is nothing wrong with living with your mother (depending on your age and if you're just out or in school) but there comes a time where you have to get your shit together. If you weren't focused on trying to keep up with the "Jones'" and cop a pair of Jordan's every Saturday or every other Saturday you'll be able to stack up the bread to move out. I don't know the Jordan release schedule but lets assume they drop every other Saturday. That's $300 a month you can be saving towards bettering yourself and getting out your moms crib because I know you're tired of trying to fuck in silence my nigga. Hoes wanna scream when you hitting it right and she can't scream with ya raise watching "Law and Order SVU". But nooooooo you niggas want to keep trying to impress niggas you don't know or people you really don't like, when you can be impressing them by having your own shit and having nice furniture.

Here's another for ya, niggas go to the club in their freshest threads, in VIP, but don't own a muthafucking whip. My nigga are you serious? But you was in VIP tho, all the bitches wanted you right?! Us as young black men and women must get our shit together!

In no way do I feel I'm better than niggas b/c if you really know me then you know I'm a very down to earth person and I'm writing this to give niggas (males and females) inspiration to be better. To be great and get that job you want, go back to school, follow your dreams, and really do something with yourself because believe when I say I'm trying. If you noticed I said "I'm trying", I don't have all the things I want in life right now, but I'm putting my best foot forward and I'm trying. It takes having your priorities together and not settling for simple shit like a pair of shoes.

Now don't get me wrong go get fresh the best way your bank account will allow you BUT have your shit together before you try to "shit", "stunt", or whatever you niggas wanna call it.

I hope this blog can change your attitude on some things and I hope it inspired you to be great. So stack that bread and cop that whip you want, move out ya moms house, but fucking do it.

Get your priorities together and then niggas really can't tell you shit. Yall be great because I will.....

Follow the squad myself @Rell_Mac @gritscapone @E_TRELL and @I_WhiteMike

Written by Rell Mac (@Rell_Mac)


No comments:

Post a Comment