Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8 of #StackTober

Let me start this blog off by saying, today will be a great day. 

The Steelers won yesterday so I won't have to hear my friends slander my team, and I'm closing in on winning my fantasy football game (I just need a great night from Andre Johnson). But enough of all that, today is the 8th day of #StackTober

I'll keep this blog short and sweet. 

If you know me then you know I'm a fan Mr. Seymour Cake. The mixtape game hasn't been the same since his death. Jim Jones and the Byrd Gang haven't been the same since his death and Max B getting locked up. 

Here's a dope Stack Bundles songs to keep his memory alive, enjoy and if you never listened to his music give my G a chance!

Stack Bundles "Fat Stacks" 

Written by Rell Mac (@Rell_Mac)



No comments:

Post a Comment