Thursday, October 11, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Welcome back to another Throwback Thursday
Once again, all music dedicated to Throwback Thursday this month will be featuring Stack Bundles because of #StackTober
If you grew up on mixtapes in the early 2000's the name Stack Bundles should sound familiar. From doing songs on Clue tapes with artist such as Fabolous, Styles P, Joe Budden, and several others. The reason I picked the song I did today was because I haven't heard a song like this in years. A song with 3 different artist, no hook, and ALL BARS.

I'm not going to hold you up!

Enjoy your Throwback Thursday and don't forget to grab a ticket to @I_WhiteMike show Oct 19 from 7-11pm. Contact @I_WhiteMike if you need tickets

Follow the rest of the team as well myself @Rell_Mac @I_WhiteMike @gritscapone and @E_TRELL

Joe Budden feat Jae Millz and Stack Bundles "6 Minutes of Death" 

Written by Rell Mac (@Rell_Mac)



No comments:

Post a Comment