Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Final Day of #StackTober

Welcome back to First Class Blogs
I know we haven't been releasing blogs as often as we once were, but trust me when I say there is a reason. I can not give the specifics on the reasons but just know we haven't forgot about yall and we will continue to entertain with music, comedy, poetry, and other blogs.

Today is the last day of #StackTober 2012
With today marking the last day of #StackTober 2012 its only right I left you with a classic Stack Bundles song. If you don't know Stack Bundles was gunned down in the middle of his projects (Red Fern Projects) June 11, 2007 somewhere around 3am. We celebrate #StackTober because this is the month in which he was born. Stack died a few months before his 25th birthday, I leave you with two Stack songs.

RIP Stack Bundles

Jim Jones feat. Max B, and Stack Bundles "Bury Me In My Gucci's" (skip to 2:30 for the hook and the start of the Stack verse) 


"Tell the G'z if I have to say buy, bury me in a dark pair so you can't see my eyes" - Stack Bundles

Life and Times of Stack Bundles Video


Written by Rell Mac (@Rell_Mac)






No comments:

Post a Comment