Thursday, June 14, 2012

Throwback Thursday


Welcome back to another Throwback Thursday! 

I would like to say shoutout AGAIN to everyone who reads our blogs we're at 30K+ total views and I think that is fucking dope. I think its even more dope that I thought we were going to hit 30K on or just before July 4th. But thanks you all we're almost a whole month ahead of our goal. So if you read on a consistent bases, if you RT the blogs shoutout to you!

We will continue to post blogs, @I_WhiteMike has more shows at the Improv we're trying to workout. Another vlog is on its way from the cookout at Mike's crib. @TheReal_Lil_E is the reason it's not ready so @ "Earl" and tell him to hurry his ass up and email me the footage. Grits and Sanchez damn I mean @E_TRELL are still working on some things. So thanks for all the support and love yall shown us, I know its only been 6 months but there's a lot more to come. 

Well, I got other real nigga activities to do such as talk to the crew about these new t-shirts, discuss getting this logo completed, and discuss trying to further our careers in comedy, fashion, and music. 

WE. MUTHAFUCKIN. WORKIN!! 

Follow the crew myself @Rell_Mac @gritscapone @E_TRELL and @I_WhiteMike 

Follow my brother @DaReal_McCoy too, he plays the background but he's family too!  

Send all emails to firstclassblogs@gmail.com emails about blog ideas, comments, feedback, or slander (niggas love to slander)

Enjoy your Throwback Thursday

Destiny's Child "Soldier" 

*This was the Wayne verse that helped his career and took it to another level, it had a huge impact on his career. He gained a lot of mainstream looks from this song and verse.


Written by Rell Mac (@Rell_Mac)

No comments:

Post a Comment