Monday, August 13, 2012

Appreciation Day


Before I start this blog let me just say this past weekend was dope! I'm not saying what happened you just had to be there, but dope it was!

Niggas are officially at 50,000 plus total views but ain't shit change, we're still regular nigga! Thanks for reading and supporting what we're doing, we're just trying to make these dreams come true.

Now back to this blog bruh

Today is Appreciation Day, not fan and/or readers appreciation day but its another type. Today is Diddy and Diddy's Ghostwriters Appreciation Day. Diddy and the nigga that writes his lyrics do not get the credit they deserve, but that was before I sat down and wrote this blog. Diddy and his ghostwriter have been providing nothing but classic feature verses for as long as I can remember. The shit talking and money motivating bars are always dope and they have been trying to teach you niggas to be great since the 90's.
You think you shouldn't be reading this blog because Diddy is wack? Well tell me why we are currently in Aug of 2012 and Diddy still has thee best verse of the year?

O aite then!

I've been saying we need a Diddy mixtape since Easter and niggas are just realizing my way of thinking was right. We just need 12-14 tracks of down south trap beats with a hook and a verse. Nothing more nothing less. Those songs would motivate niggas across the world and increase niggas bank accounts something crazy. The mixtape should be titled "Don't be Mad, be Motivated" and yup a nigga such as myself will spend my hard earned money to purchase it.

Follow the whole First Class Blogs team @gritscapne @E_TRELL @I_WhiteMike and myself @Rell_Mac

Enjoy Diddy and Diddy's Ghostwriters Appreciation Day

"Don't worry if I write rhymes, I write checks" - Diddy

Same Damn Time (Remix) after the 1:34 mark the rest of the song doesn't even matter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMAKYu7NJM0
O Lets Do It (Remix) Top 3 verse of that year....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REr0ahPII8o
We Fly High (Remix) Just skip to 1:45... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGt-Wcyhg3o
Let's Get It (Remix) Skip to 2:10...
All I Do Is Win (Remix) Skip to 2:19 bruh....
 
Slight Work (Remix) Skip to 1:45....
New Bugatti 
Written by Rell Mac (@Rell_Mac)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment