Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Jam Recap/Fake Press Conference 3

Ok I know some of yall have been waiting for the Summer Jam 2K12 recap well here it is....
Overall Summer Jam 2K12 was fucking dope! We #FirstClassBlogs got the exclusive backstage passes thanks to Starr Status Ent and once again we thank them for that. We met some dope people backstage and we did some pretty good networking. Shoutout to @Dailyloud very cool and showed us mad love backstage, along with their movement shoutout to @lilduval. Duval is cool ass nigga he wasn't on the Hollywood shit, very regular nigga and he also showed us mad love backstage. Backstage was dope and the show itself was dope as well. Great performances from all the artist and I wish the local and major artist success and we'll see them at the top!

Click the link to watch the #FirstClassBlogs Summer Jam Vlog ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJP9lsr_38&feature=youtu.be

Now to this #FakeAssPressConference b 
The "Heauxs Love Wine" shirts are moving fast so get them while you can, you can email me rellmac1@gmail.com or DM me @Rell_Mac or DM @I_WhiteMike
 Aside from that @I_WhiteMike and @gritscapone are going to be featured in the "Laughs and Lyrics" event Aug. 23rd. Make sure you are there b/c #FirstClassBlogs will def be in attendance.
 Also @I_WhiteMike has signed a booking contract for stand ups and that's huge. From writing comedy blogs, to doing stand ups at The Improv, and now my brotha has signed a contract to get more shows. Salute my G and once again congrats, we are working! 

I have some fake important news of my own. I just recently been talking and working with Rep Pittsburgh Hip Hop and my blogs have been added to their site as well. I've done a mixtape review and I've been doing "Throwback Thursday" on their site. They have been liking my work, this means more opportunity for me to get my blogs seen and it also helps my team to reach our goals. So please follow @RepPghHipHop and support their movement and continue to support and read the music blogs either here www.firstclassblogs.blogspot.com or at http://www.reppittsburghhiphop.com/ 

As a group we have some dope news that we would like to share. Just recently we purchased www.firstclassblogs.com. Yes we have our own official website! We're just getting everything together and designing the site trying to get it together. I personally want to thank everyone who has been supporting of blogs, stand ups, poetry, shirts, etc. We're trying to make our dreams come true by working hard, perfecting our craft, and not taking any hand outs. 

Thanks for fake caring but the #FakePressConference is over, we'll keep yall updated with the other fake important shit we have coming up.....

Follow the whole team @E_TRELL @I_WhiteMike @gritscapone and myself @Rell_Mac 

Written by Rell Mac (@Rell_Mac)


No comments:

Post a Comment