Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Age Of Turn Up

Before I get started I wanna thank everyone for supporting our blog whether it be fake or genuine. We gonna keep giving ya'll the real as long as ya'll nigga keep buying shirts.

Now today I have to talk to you niggas about the phrase/lifestyle yall call "Turn Up"/"Turnt" or any ghetto variation of these words.
Now I don't know if its just me but over the past couple years "Turn Up" was either followed by or in front of the ever so dangerous phrase, "You Ain't About Dat Life". A new millenium substition for "Say I Won't" which pretty much gets niggas to do ANYTHING.

Now Im not here to tell anyone what to do or how to live their lives. If you're not my friend I honestly don't give a fuck but ain't nothing wrong with me #FakeCaring.

From being a nigga who had to catch every flavor of Mad Dog like Pokemon, drank Arbor Mist like Rose', chugged multiple 4Lokos and replaced E&J as his blood type I know about all about "Dat Life" and thats just liquor. I've smoked the loudest of louds and even on a few occasions have been a pill popping animal.

Due to turning up I've gotten into fights, thrown up in my bed and slept in it, pissing outside in front of whole parties, not knowing where I was or how I got there, sleeping at random peoples cribs and swerving on hideous creatures. I've done a lot.

Im pretty tame now but I know niggas that are currently popping pills, sipping lean, smokin loud, and drinking Henny in collaboration that know damn well they haven't paid their rent and didn't get the monthly bus pass like they was supposed to.

Simply put a lot you niggas are getting out of control. Ya'll are making too many life altering decisions while ya'll are "Way Too Gone". I feel like this is the 80's with all the recreational drug use going on. Im pretty sure a lot of those niggas didnt think they'd be still hitting that glass dick in 2012 but there's alway hope for recovery right?

Im just telling ya'll be careful. Niggas get arrested for drunk driving everyday, weed is still illegal, lean will stop you from breathing in your sleep, and that gram of Molly will get you the same charge as a gram of Heroin.

But hey fuck all that lets walk to the corner store I need a swisher.

Follow the team @E_TRELL @I_WhiteMike and @Rell_Mac
Written by Grit$ (@gritscapone)

No comments:

Post a Comment