Monday, November 19, 2012

Is Rap the new WWF?

Now before I start this fine piece of writing, I know some of you "new niggas" are thinking to yourself "What is the WWF?" The WWF was what is now called the WW....man never mind use your favorite search engine and do some research.

There have been a few incidents in the rap world recently that have me ready to pack my bags and visit the town of R&B until these niggas get their issues together. The town of R&B doesn't sound too bad right about now bruh, throw on some music from The Weekend, find you a brownskin chick with a gym membership, and live your life. Look I didn't even say why I'm leaving and some of you niggas are ready to ask to car pool with me to the happy town of R&B.
Back to the subject at hand, what is wrong with world of rap today and this WWF ish?

My first issue with rap being the World Wrestling Federation is the way Gucci Mane has been going on a damn Hulk Hogan spree. At first I was personally entertain when the fuel from the Jeezy beef got ignited again, I thought I was going to get a few diss tracks and good music from it. Even tho from what happened in the past, I didn't think it would go that far with both these artist being as big as they are now (pause, for the niggas that still say that). So at the moment I thought this can't be a promotional stunt to get a few downloads for Gucci's new tape. Then about a week later what happens, Gucci starts to attack the entire industry as a whole. Calling Yo Gotti a buster, calling Nasir Jones broke, and my ultimate favorite challenging any rapper, friend or foe to a boxing match. This has to be far thee biggest cry for help if I ever seen one. This nigga Gucci really got on his Rock swag like he's trying to go after the Intercontinental Championship Belt. This isn't the same Radric Davis that wrote "Trap House" nah dog this nigga is the new face of Rap WWF.

Gucci Mane
The Rock
My second issue with rap going from Mixtape Monday to Monday Night Raw is this whole 50 Cent and Floyd argument. Now like any other regular nigga I was shocked but entertained at the same damn time to see them go back and forth via social networks. Floyd calling 50 a "Fuck Boy" and 50 calling Floyd broke, trust me when I say I had my popcorn in hand as I continued to refresh my TL. Then what happens, these niggas staged a fake beef because Floyd needed some attention? That I'm not mad at because Floyd is an attention whore but for 50 to agree to the nonsense makes him Vince McMahon. These two niggas are too grown and too rich to stage a fake beef for some got damn attention. If anything if they needed some attention go to a strip club with a camera man and blow 100K and say "Jail didn't stop my paper flow."

Floyd and 50
Vince and Shane
Between Gucci trying to win the Royal Rumble and 50 and Floyd being Vince and Shane McMahon, I'm done with rap for a while. I'm going to camp out outside of my local Planet Fitness, find a brownskin chick that uses her gym membership, and whisper sweet nothings in her ear.

Follow the whole blog team that's myself @Rell_Mac @I_WhiteMike @E_TRELL and @gritscapone

Yall be great and remember to stay away from niggas that be dirty and broke, I'm out!

Written by Rell Mac (@Rell_Mac)

No comments:

Post a Comment