Thursday, November 15, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Welcome back to another Throwback Thursday


This week I'm focused on progression.....

Starting from nothing and turning it into something.

We started these blogs early 2012 and took the city by storm with comedy, music reviews, poetry, etc. (I'm being so humble by the way) From just sharing our opinions with a dab of comedy to being backstage at Summer Jam 2K12 meeting and networking with some of the biggest entertainers today. To headlining stand up comedy at the August Wilson Center with a crowd of 200+. I would say we progressed within these 11 months.  I just got good news yesterday that my blogs will be added to another hip-hop site (I'm still not saying who, until it goes thru) White Mike has been progressing with following his dream of being a comedian, congrats to him I support him in everything he does.

I said all that to say this, remember when Wiz first stepped on the scene and majority (a very vast majority) doubted him. The doubt didn't slow him down and it damn sure didn't stop his hustle, he progressed to be one of thee biggest names in entertainment today. Selling out arena shows, making millions of dollars, and living out his dreams. So I dedicate this Throwback Thursday to Wiz for climbing out of these Pittsburgh streets, following his heart, and laughing all the way to the bank as the haters watch.

We'll see you at the top Wiz!


From

To

PROGRESSION!!

Support and follow the whole First Class Blogs team myself @Rell_Mac @gritscapone @I_WhiteMike and @E_TRELL

Wiz Khalifa "Youngin On His Grind"

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5amgjY18SCM

Written by Rell Mac (@Rell_Mac)

No comments:

Post a Comment