Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Where TF You Been?

What would you do if your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor cuz he's hungry...

While you Louis &Truey down Fuckin with Instagram models.
Poppin bottles to celebrate why YOU ain't shit

Nigga you aint a father,
My nigga you a bitch

Claiming you flippin bricks
But can't buy ya son no kicks
See...this the type of man that
don't deserve to have his dick

I was raised by Men who
took care of they own
But, all you new niggas care about is the newest Iphone

As your offspring yearns
for the love you'll never give
I can understand why our
Queens abort so many kids

No king... so no kingdom
cuz ya'll fuck around
wit ya'll freedom

Lusting to be gangsta
while you hang from trees
in threesomes

Sambos wanna be Rambos
with no respect is how I treat 'em.
Our black nation is at war
and you niggas...

Committing treason
All doped up on trees and
Ya'll don't know ya'll seeds and
Play dads once a season

But we KNOW how these scenes end!

And miss me with that
"Bro my BM be tripping" shit
If you loved and respected her
you wouldn't be in that predicament

It seems like Im angry
because Im militant
Cuz I know the master used to take our men and clip they nuts ignorant
Its cuz in Tuskegee they gave our men syphilis

Flooded hoods with dope then
locked us up like hypocrites

Alot of talking but Im living it
Fatherless boys turn into Men
When no one's protecting their
innocence

So in a sense
I'm just gonna be brief
the aftermath of crack cocaine
is what raised Chief Keef.

And that's that shit I don't like.

Written by Grit$ (@gritscapone)

No comments:

Post a Comment