Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Relationship Advice with White Mike

Ok I know I didn't drop a blog last week and that's cause I was fake busy doing real nigga shit, don't question me just keep reading. 


Today's blog is about relationships, most relationships contain a bunch of foul shit that ends the relationship rather abruptly. Other times it drags out way too long and you end up realizing he/she wasn't shit from the jump. The key factor in a relationship is TRUST. Without trust you have nothing, but how do you know if you can trust someone or not. It's not always easy but I have compiled a list of things for males and females to look at when involved with the opposite sex. If the person you're interested in or the people you're already dating is doing some of the things on the list, you may want to dead that shit ASAP and spare the headache and heartache of that relationship.

Fellas here are signs that she is untrustworthy.

1. If she sells her food stamps for 75 cents on the dollar she isn't worth shit! We all know it's 50 cent on the dollar and she most likely only want to fuck with niggas with money. Also know that she lives in the projects, and doesn't have a vehicle nor a bus pass.

2. If her excuse everytime she doesn't answer your call is "I was talking to my mom" or "I was handling my kid and if u can't respect that then oh well." Don't trust her! Every now and again that's cool, but if it's every time you call she's a liar. You can't get mad at her for taking care of her kids so she knows she wins that one.

3. If she goes out and doesn't call you after the club but the next day she says "Oh I was hit I fell asleep over Keisha house" or "I left my phone in Tonya's car" just leave that hoe be.

4. If she drinks Henny straight she's a hoe. Trust me yo, any bitch who sips that brown liquor straight can't be trusted son.

5. If she owns more pairs of sneakers than heels please know that she's used to being the side dip. Also know that she has showed up unexpectedly at the main joint's job to place hands on her, and she has no respect for herself. And please understand she doesn't contain any fucks that apply in her day to day living.

6. If you take her out to the movies and you see some niggas snickering or mumbling under their breath when they see you with her, you might wanna make that the last date.

7. If she's a Trapper's bottle service girl, no trust is to be instilled. You can't trust a bitch who is willing to walk around in a cut up white tall T with Kadafee ent. airbrushed on it. Not only that but selling over priced bottles of Rosé to hood niggas who have unregistered firearms in the whip,  and that are illegally parked in the alley way outside.

8. If y'all get hungry and go out to eat and she recommends Long John Silvers, that bitch is untrustworthy. Any bitch that wants to eat at a place that serves seafood that was prepared along side of chilli cheese dogs from A&W is pure scum.

9. If you bring her to ya crib and you see her on the IPhone map app, do yourself a favor and kick that bitch out and steal her phone like Chris brown did. There's a 99.9% chance she's dropping that pin on ya location to send them grimly ass (insert hood) niggas to come stick you up.

10. Last but surely not least. If y'all talk on the phone all night like sophomores in high school and you see her tweet "Rise and Grind" at 11am, most likely that bitch doesn't have a job and her grind is selling that pussy straight off the IPhone.

Now ladies I just bashed your kind for a good 10 bullet points but now it's time for you to get the warnings about guys.

1. I'm not giving you hoes any dirt on what niggas do, are you fucking crazy? You didn't really think I was gonna break the Man Laws for you? LMAO Silly hoes!!


I will say this though. Never trust a nigga who says Homies and Ike in the same sentence. That nigga will put his hands on you in front of your kids without thinking twice. Those hybrid crossover type niggas are way too dangerous for society. Approach with caution.  


Give me some feedback and let me know what yall think.


Follow me @I_WhiteMike and also follow my brotha @Rell_Mac


Yall be safe during this 65+ degree weather b, I'm out! 


Written by The Veteran (@I_WhiteMike)

No comments:

Post a Comment